Friday, July 30, 2010

PPPppspssssstttttttt

It's Random Acts of Kindness Day over at my blog.

Feel free to jump in and play along!!! You can find it HERE.

While you are looking-- I have an EASY RAK that you can do in just 15 seconds!!

My friend and co-contestant on Win Lose or Blog, Laura has been nominated to win a treadmill!! She needs out votes. You do not have to sign up for anything!

Go HERE to vote!

She is the first option and the name is @SeeLauraRun

Go ahead...run over and vote!




3 comments:

  1. Mindy, I have been voting daily, she is at 13% and that was up from 1% when I started, she is really closing in on 2nd they are 15% and the # 1 is 17%.

    With our help she CAN do it...go Laura!

    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy! You almost made me cry!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your loss this week Mindy. YOu are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!