Another totally easy recipe.....


Okay, I am totally in the recipe mode so here is another one. You cannot beat it for the ease!! This makes a really nice last minute gift wrapped up in cellaphane and a big bow.



Sweet Pretzel Nuggets

1 package Pretzel nuggets (15-18 ounces) (Found mine at Dollar Tree)

2/3 C. Vegetable oil

1/3 C. Sugar

1-2 teaspoon cinnamon

Place pretzels in a microwave safe bowl. In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar and cinnamon; pour over the pretzels and toss to coat. Microwave for 2 minutes on high. Stir. Microwave another 2 minutes and stir. Microwave another 3-4 minutes and stir after each minute until the oil is absorbed. Cool to room temperature.



Be sure that, if you are giving these as gifts, you make up enough to nosh on while you are working. I love them out of the oven while they are still sort of hot.

Also go over and check out Quotidian grace's for a yummy cookie recipe!! I sure wish that I lived closer to her!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:01 PM

    yummie! I need to make some of those!

    And I am going to put my gingerbread cookie recipe over at QG's place tonight.

    Thanks for this one! MB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great, Mindy. I love the combined salty/sweet taste so I'll have to try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to call you the "Queen of Easy".

    No...wait...that didn't come out right...

    Bwahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts