We're Back!!!!!!!


We are all back and we are SO TIRED! Had a blast! Took lots of photos....only one that had my children in it! Saw some weird things, fell in love but did not elope, ate some great food, found TONS of blog fodder and just had an all around great time.


I am trying to catch up on all my blog reading (dang, you people blog even if I am not here!). And I am trying to get some work done. I will be posting several things in the next few days.


One thing I learned on the trip, we Texans are damned proud of our State. We have everything painted in red, white and blue. If it is not painted, it is in the shape of Texas. Barns, old cars, water towers, waffles....yes waffles.
Rachel pointed out that she bet Pennsylvania did not have waffles in the shape of THEIR state!


Comments

  1. OOOHHH! Love the Texas Shaped Waffle! Where can I get a waffle iron like that?

    Glad you had such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back!! Glad you had a good time. So lookin' forward to the stories.

    "Rachel pointed out that she bet Pennsylvania did not have waffles in the shape of THEIR state!" - that's right, but Florida has lots of stuff in the shape of their state and they sell a ton of it here in Hollywood........wait.......does Florida vibrate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the waffle. Glad you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, waffles. amazing. It is like a country all unto itself - and I don't say that like its a bad thing - just an observation. Soooooo good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waffle Shmaffle. I want to hear more about the falling in love paer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. um...that's "part".

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um, yes, could you get back to us on the falling in love part?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Presbyterian gal - you are such a sicko. And I really admire that in a person!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tell us about the falling in love part. Is this the sugar daddy you referred to in a previous posting?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missed you!

    Hey, I might have a meeting in Lubbock on May 4 - if I do I wanna get together! maybe on that weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope it wasn't the texas waffles you fell in love with

    oh and we've got a new love of our life - Rasmus

    :)come take a look

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am pretty sure they don't have Waffles in the state of nebraska either. Who would just want a square waffle? Anywho, after I get some stuff done around here I am going to post about our trip too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that waffle! How cool is that? Glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. MUST. HAVE. that waffle iron.

    So, when are you coming to Houston?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad you're back too...and what exactly did you fall in love with???

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous8:28 AM

    new puppy pics for you Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts