SWAP TIME!!!

Okay...time to get signed up for the initial swap. Rules are simple. You are paired with a partner. You will send your partner items that begin with the same letter as your partners name. This will not be hard. If fact you can get very creative with this!!



Let's say I am paired with Mary Beth. I have a wonderful cow I want to send to her but Mary Beth's name does not start with a C. So I call it a Moo Cow. Get it? I want to throw in some chocolate for her so I call it Milk Chocolate. I then might want to send her a tote bag that I have made so I would call it Mindy's Mighty Tote! See, you can make anything you want to work work!!



So sign up starts now. Just leave a comment. I will assign partners in a few days.



You cannot spend over $10.00 for this swap not including shipping. You can BUY, THRIFT, MAKE OR SHOPLIFT your items to send.



Send out will be somewhere around the end of April of first of May.



I wonder who I will get partnered with this time......hhhhhhmmmmmm..........



THIS BLOG POST BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER:





EDITED TO ADD: YOU CAN USE YOUR ACTUAL NAME OR YOUR BLOG NAME. SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH USING THEIR REAL NAME.



Comments

  1. sign me up--i adore this kind of thing! and thanks for noting this on FB; these days i'm so whatever and haven't even been reading many friday 5's, let alone other blogs. be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DELIGHTFUL!!! I can't wait!
    DEB

    ReplyDelete
  3. me me me! Do we match up with real names or blog names?

    if I get arrested for shoplifting, will you come bail me out of jail?

    KnittinPreacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. excuse me but did i just see an officer of the probationaryiesters say SHOPLIFTING was OK?? are you desperately in need of clients?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoplifting!? Land sakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:06 PM

    i wanna play - and if i get caught shoplifting, i will request you and rach as my probation occifers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You know that I want to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like loads of fun - count me in.
    Bek

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll play.

    yessireebob.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous9:39 AM

    Just Jittery about Joining the Jamobree!! (says Judy)

    Count me in!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Count me in sister. Hmmmm... who will you be paired with this time? And does the swap-master EVER play by her own rules? I'm just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous1:34 PM

    sign me up! You can use my real name or my alais....
    Fun fun fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey hey... i'm in. it's raining, snowing, sleeting, windy and grrr... needing a delightful distraction!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, as I said in the e-mail [y'all, she e-mailed me about this--it's nice to be wanted], I'm in. I will say, unknown partner, my real name starts with N, so don't panic if you're matched up with me and you can't think of stuff that starts with Z...I don't want a zebra....or a zygote....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Evidently You enjoyed Austin

    ReplyDelete
  17. abbey, dear, there is plenty to enjoy in Austin. *snickersnort*

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to play...mary beth

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in as an M or R for Mid-life Rookie. Is it too late?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooh. Me me!!

    Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. sign me up!

    I've been waiting for a swap from your bloggage!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts