CAUSE I AM A GOLDFISH AND NOT A SHARK THIS WEEK

Okay..so this is the list of people that I have signed up for the initial swap.

If you want in on the swap and your name is not on this list PLEASE let me know today.

If you name is on this list and you do not want to swap...PLEASE let me know today.

Leah Sophia
Deb
Knittinpreacher
Adrienne
Songbird
Flutterby
Zorra
ElastiGirl
Mrs. M
BabyGator
Lil' Miss Martha Stewart
Bek47
Spooky Rach
Judy
Swandive
Bunny Bunster
Hot Cup Lutheran
Mary Beth
Mid-life Rookie
Mrs. Swizzle
St. Casserole
ME!!

Rules are simple. You should not spend more than $10 for this swap not including postage. You will be swapping things that go with your partners initial. You will tell your partner if you want the initial to be from your ACTUAL NAME or your BLOG NAME. Mail out will be no later then 5/15/08.


Comments

  1. it looks as if this is the first comment, 3 days later, for this exciting post (i'd checked back a couple times, but life kept happening). yep, i still want to play; both my real and my 'blog by' name is leah, but my blogger name is desert spirit, so whichever is fine with me. have you made the pairings yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wondering lately, why you don't link to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts