CAUSE I AM GREEDY FOR COMMENTS BUT WILLING TO OFFER A PRIZE....

I am surprised and so overwhelmed at the fun we have be having on the post below this one. I took an Internet break over the weekend and was SO surprised when I checked in this morning and saw that there was 84 comments!! NEVER in my mind would I have ever dreamed that I would have a blog post with that many comments!!! (never mind half are my own! *yikes*)

We are so close to 100. This is what I am willing to do. I am going to hold a drawing for one of the tote bags that I have made. Don't have a photo cause I did not think about doing this until I got to work today. I will pick a name tomorrow morning. In that drawing will be the name of each and every person that left or will leave a comment on that entry. Let's see if we can get it to 100 or beyond!

I have turned the comments off on this entry so you can continue to do the comments on the previous post.

Popular Posts