PG ,dog and god and MaryBeth all both surprised me last week!! I think that is was so sweet that they all gave me this honor. I am glad to be their friend. I am also glad to be your friend.
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
I chose to spread the friend love to:
1) It's a Wonderful OMG OMG OMG! This girl and I were separated at birth! We are eerily alike in so many ways!! Down to both of ours son's nick-makes being Bebo!
2) Swandive beautiful wonderful swandive. You cannot read her blog and not think . I love love love this girl.
3) Dijea A Texas girl that makes me laugh. Some day I am going to meet her just like Rach got to!
4) Babygator I have actually met her...nice girl but a little blunt *snorts* My beautiful babygator who takes so much flack for being my daughter AND my friend. I can hear her now *Why am I #4? Sheeze...I am your DAUGHTER and I am #4!! ~lots of eye rolling here*
5) Sewing Southpaw I let this talented woman move out of Texas without getting to meet her. DAMMIT!
6) Zorra One of these days I am going to meet her. I am just going to listen to her talk and I am going to learn. I have always felt that she has so much to teach me. *Stop that! I hear what you are thinking...Mindy Listen and not talk??? HA*
7) Bunny Bunster Good grape jelly will now always remind me of love and friendship. I would hold your shopping bags any time girl.
8) Annie whose amazing art sites in my craft room
Rach and I had a discussion just the other day about how we have branched out in the blogs. I started out with reading Crafty Chica and Mimi Smarty Pants. Somehow eventually feel in with the Rev Gals and, due to them, developed a little following. Since then, I have gravated towards several craft blogs and just every day women blogs.
And the ride has been amazing. For Reals.
Go look at these amazing blogs and make some new friends.
I have mailed out all of the swap emails. If you did not get one then you need to email me asap!!! I never got a hold of one girl so I am swapping with Elastigirl and Sarita. I am excited to be able to swap with both!!!