Cause I Love Questions and Meme's

aBhantiarna Solas tagged me in a meme ahile ago...remember....I fell down the rabbit hole so I hope that excuses my tardiness!


1) What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? We always have fun here at work. The lunch bunch is always hysterical. We tend to laugh a lot here. Stress levels here run very high so it is really nice to be able to laugh with people who *get* you. A life time ago, I work at an insurance agency *spits*. Not so fun.


2) A. Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did?
I walked everywhere when I was going to college. I would drive to college and park and then not see my car again all day long. I walked all over that campus. I had classes on the 4th floor in many buildings and I always took the stairs. I was A LOT smaller and in much better shape back then.

B. Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off?
Learn to belly dance. Don't laugh...I am being serious.

3) A. What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why?
I want to learn how to really make jewelry. I tinker with beads but I want to really learn how to make beads and how to turn silver into actual creations.

B. If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn?
It would either be Carol Burnett or Ellen Degeneres. They just both seem to be good, happy, well adjusted women who love life. I really want to be more like them.

4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?

Quirky, loyal, paranoid (PLEASE correct me if I am wrong!)

B. Now list two more words you wish described you…
Quiet, laid back

5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes)
Crafts, cooking, stamping out invisibility in people (I struggle with feeling invisible to people so I hate for other people to feel it.)


6) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone
Hhhhmmmmm......what do you see?


Jump right in! Play if ya wanna!

Comments

Popular Posts