*Thinking the magnets would go really well with our tin foil hats......*

Okay, this is what I have decided. We are going to do a magnet swap this time. Next time around, we will swap recipes. I am thinking that, in the recipe swap, you will send the recipe to your partner as well as any story behind it...and maybe something kitcheny. I am also thinking about a post card swap in the future. And maybe....a long time from now, another book and bookmark swap....I thought that was fun! Sheeze look at me already organizing more swaps....ANYONE else can organize them and it will not hurt my feelings...for reals.

Anyway.....onto the magnets!

Rules are simple. You will have one partner. You will send at least one magnet to that partner. Since a magnet is small, you will have to send it out within 2 weeks of the deadline. The magnet can be made or bought. You can send anything else you want with your magnet if you wish...that is up to you. Just know that you are only responsible for sending one magnet to your partner.

Sign ups start now! If you want to be in this swap, you must email me your name, address, blog link and if you will or will not send out of the US. I realize that I already have several of your addresses but PLEASE SEND THEM AGAIN WHEN YOU EMAIL ME!! It is just way easier to keep up with that way. I will close sign ups in about a week. If you want more than one partner, then let me know that too!

Email your NAME, ADDRESS, BLOG LINK AND IF YOU WILL SEND INTERNATIONALLY TO:

princessandthebeads@yahoo.com

If there are any questions, please post a comment or email me. I will answer asap. Also, this is not just for the regulars!! I have several of my friends from craftster.org that want in also and they will play. If you are a lurker on my blog or come from someone elses blog, YOU ARE WELCOME TO PLAY WITH US! I think the more the merrier. If you are new, please let me know a bit about you too. That way it is a bit easier to pair ya up!

Let the frenzy begin!


**SIGNED UP**

Me

Lorna

David

Cheesehead

Rach

Friday Mom

Quotidiangrace

2nd Grade Teacher

SongBird

Christmas Lights aka Babygator

Mary Beth (Whose idea to swap friend chicken is being seriously considered!!)

St. Casserole

Running 2K's

Allison

Judy

Yankee Transplant

Ax174















Comments

  1. I'm all a-twitter amidst the frenzy. Please sign me up. (I'll send the relevant info in the email.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:34 AM

    me too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't hve any chicken friends, but I do know two really cool ducks....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:51 AM

    I have friend chickens. They share toys nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, can I play too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) grin this will be fun !!!

    PS Mindy - we baked those - uuum - cookies today !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, how did I do this again? I have fallen in with a group of women. Back in my seminary days, I remember sitting in a cafeteria with four women ministers. As we chatted, I had to thank them for letting me be "just one of the girls" that day. And now I am the only guy participating in a magnet exchange. This is weird, but I am hanging in there because I am sure to learn something useful. OK, Mindy, with whom will you pair me up?

    BTW the WV was "fbaeoirr"; it's the sound that my gut will make at the most inconvenient times.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What can you expect, Hibou, for attending some sort of trashy liberal seminary that allows women to study right up there with the men-folk? Shocked, I am, by such wanton disregard for the commandments of Gawd-Almighty. You probably participated in mixed bathing at the local swimming pool, too! Tsk, tsk, tsk.

    Har-dee-har-har.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hibou...you whine but you love it! And we know it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts