Dammit! I was the CLOWN!!

The Harlequin
You scored 42% Cardinal, 46% Monk, 38% Lady, and 43% Knight!
You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age.


Call it what you want....but it is still damn near a clown.

You all remember just how much I hate/fear/loathe clowns. If not..you can read all about it here under clownage issues.

I am also boycotting Burger King. Have they done anything socially wrong? No, not anything that I would protest. My problem is: I HATE that freakin big headed KING on their commercials. I have gotten to where I have to leave the room when he comes on. WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SAID...LET'S ADVERTISE OUR BURGERS WITH A BIG HEADED KING THAT SCARES THE HOHA OUT OF EVERYONE. YEAH THAT WILL SELL BURGERS! ~shakes my head~ Until they pull those commercials...I will not even go through their drive up.



Comments

  1. I can certainly understand your feelings about clowns after your experience. That's akin to being forced to hug smelly old Uncle Albert who gives you the heebie-jeebies when he looks at you. No one should force themselves on anyone, much less a small child.

    That's a pretty interesting observation about the clowns who do not wear paint.

    My sister used to collect clowns, she loved them. Her tastes have since moved in other (better!) directions. Looking back on that period of her life, I think maybe the mystery and the "hiddenness" appealed to her. She had a lot to hide in those days, but she is past that too.

    I'm so glad you linked to the post about your clownage issues. I enjoyed reading it.

    (I'm wondering, do you have a problem with Jack, of Jack-in-the-box fame--the hamburger joint guy?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on that BK king; he gives me the creeps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never had a fear of clowns, although Tim Curry in it sure did make me look twice when I see a clown.

    Those BK commercials are just insane. Its the fact that he doesn't talk, or have any expression. Freeeeky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your clown link. No wonder you hate clowns; he'd give me nightmares. And, your observations that there are unmasked clowns in our everyday lives is dead on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you were the clown. They scare me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I feel the same way, that big headed freak just scares me. Just ask B I tell him that all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey here's a thought, why don't you give us the link to go to the test that said YOU WERE A CLOWN!!! HAHAHAHAHA, that's funny cause you hate clowns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:45 AM

    The Burger King is right up there on the heebie-jeebie list with Mac Tonight. Remember the Ray Charles-ish cresent moon-head freak of nature that McDonald's used back in the 80's? I'd change the channel the second any of those commercials came on. ::shudder:: And to this day, still seldom do business with MickeyD's.

    When I get my never up, I'll read the clownage link. Anyone got a spare cup o'courage?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts