Train Up A Child In A Child In The Way They Should Go....

Comments

  1. I don't know who those vandles, (sp?) ok sound it out, are. Someone should call the law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they ARE the law!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's like the Cadilac Ranch, right? Cool photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK -- so I didn't read your earlier post saying that you were going to go to the Cadillac Ranch. Guess I should have read all the current posts before commenting. {grin}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Picture!!

    I've always said that what this town needs is a graffitti artist with some real talent! You go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When did they allow graffiti at cadillac ranch? It ain't fittin'...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, see--for one brief moment I had Cadillac Ranch mixed up in my mind with Mustang Ranch. But I've got it sorted back out now. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:31 AM

    All my mama taught me was to send a thank you note. You're much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey where's that Friday Cow Blog???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha Ha! I just got my gator uploaded and ready to post, and I wrote about a certain Southern expression, and I come over here to get your link, and, to use my Southern expression, I was "fixin' to" ask where the cow picture was, but somebody already beat me to it!...where is the cow photo? Have you run out of cow photos???

    PS -- Is that Mustang Ranch the one Marvin Zindler shut down, and they made that movies about it? No, wait, that was called the Chicken Ranch, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts