Train Up A Child In A Child In The Way They Should Go....

Comments

  1. I see (no, that's NOT a blind joke) you're teaching the cheeldrun bad habits........GOOD JOB!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy - I am notoriously unobservant, but WHAT the heck IS that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know who those vandles, (sp?) ok sound it out, are. Someone should call the law!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they ARE the law!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's like the Cadilac Ranch, right? Cool photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK -- so I didn't read your earlier post saying that you were going to go to the Cadillac Ranch. Guess I should have read all the current posts before commenting. {grin}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Picture!!

    I've always said that what this town needs is a graffitti artist with some real talent! You go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When did they allow graffiti at cadillac ranch? It ain't fittin'...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, see--for one brief moment I had Cadillac Ranch mixed up in my mind with Mustang Ranch. But I've got it sorted back out now. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All my mama taught me was to send a thank you note. You're much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey where's that Friday Cow Blog???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha Ha! I just got my gator uploaded and ready to post, and I wrote about a certain Southern expression, and I come over here to get your link, and, to use my Southern expression, I was "fixin' to" ask where the cow picture was, but somebody already beat me to it!...where is the cow photo? Have you run out of cow photos???

    PS -- Is that Mustang Ranch the one Marvin Zindler shut down, and they made that movies about it? No, wait, that was called the Chicken Ranch, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. WAY cool picture. You are training them in the way they should go. Such a cool mom!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts