There's No Place Like Home

Comments

  1. If we click our heels, will the world go back to before?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am joining in memorial today, and mourning. There is a weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful pic Mom. Its hard to believe that only four short years ago everyones lives changed so much in such a short amount of time. B had been out of boot camp for 10 days when this happened. I remember the exact spot I was sitting in when I found out. I still makes me want to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very hauntingly beautiful picture. It also reflects what we have going on with the latest Katrina disaster...so much heartache, so many changes in such a short time. I keep thinking today of how every one of those people lost had their story....Each of those thousands who never came home from the Towers, the Pentagon, or the plane trip has people who still wake up aching for them every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful picture Mindy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how did I miss this? It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts