Ride Cowally Ride


Mustang Cowally, think you better slow your mustang down. Mustang Cowally, think you better slow your mustang down. You been running all over the town now. Oh! I guess I'll have to put your flat feet on the ground. All you want to do is ride around Cowally, ride, Cowally, ride. All you want to do is ride around Cowally, ride, Cowally, ride. All you want to do is ride around Cowally, ride, Cowally, ride.

Makes you wanna ride with the top down doesn't it. This is one of my favorites. She has long eyelashes and comes complete with her polka dot bikini. Please notice that it discretly covers her udders. Don't worry....there are a lot more cows!!

Comments

  1. hee hee hee!

    This is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~laffin~ OMG Kelly....I can remember my mom making me do that. Now you can buy *petals* for that unsightly littly nipplage going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:09 PM

    Thanks Mindy, she is one of my favorites too. I was sad all week because you missed cow blogging last Friday, but I loved the picture of the big beautiful flag. One of our good memories of this cow was when some boys took her to the prom. (Thats really a PV insider) I guess I miss the old place more than I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Mustang Cowlie! That stupid song has been running through my head all day. I was almost late for work when I saw it this morning and could not leave a comment.

    I love this one, but I think her top is misplaced. It seems to me it should have gone behind her legs, or something. It looks what happens when you try to jump in the water with a two piece on, and then ooops, the top slides up, and there you are, exposed to the world (not that that has ever happened to me...while a guy was trying to teach me to dive)....and not immediately aware of what has happened. It was terribly embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A classic! Thanks for the howl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:49 AM

    cool cow.

    hey I left you some questions on my blog ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is udderly fab!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts