1) I am really ready for fall. I am a fall and spring kind of girl. But I will really miss going bare footed. I rarely have shoes on when I am at home. I will take off my shoes in a heart beat if you let me! I even go barefooted at work. I do have a pair of Princess houseshoes under my desk at work.
2) Did you know that Rach knows ALL of the words to the Underdog theme song? For reals...she just sang them for me....again...and even has hand motions to go with it.
3) Discussion of grandmother names were going around this morning. Rose has a new granddaughter. She is beautiful! The delima is that she is the step-grandmother so picking out her *grandmother* name has been a bit tricky. What was finally chose? Ya-Ya which is Greek for grandmother. We all liked it and pointed out that ya-ya will be very easy for the little one to say. What will my grandmother name be? Momdy. Baby Gator and a good friend of hers decided that is what the good friends children would call me and it has stuck. I really like it.
4) I really want to go if the Revgals ever hold a convention.
5) I hate it when my favorite bloggers go through a *rest* period. I keep refreshing their blogs to see if something will magically appear.
6) I am working on bracelets and earrings again during lunch times. I have missed doing that. ~sighs~ Still waiting on Reverend Mother to send me her beads so that we can make something out of them.
7) Be Bo got named as the 8th grade male represenative to the Student Council. He was so proud of himself!!
8) You do not realize how protective you are of your baby boy until you see his name on an 8th grade girls chest. All of the 8th grade girls picked a football player. Then they made the cutest shirts that read: *Boys name here* is my hero!! On the front and *Boys last name here* and number on the back. It is all done in school colors. Such a cute idea and the boys were just ticked over it. Then I actually see his name on emerging boobage. ~sighs~ I am getting old.
9) I already have a pumpkin on my front porch even though the temp is still in the 90's. Come on fall...hurry up!!
10) We are going camping this weekend!!
11) I do not think that gas will ever go below $2.25 again.
12) I am in the mood to bake bread. With butter....lots of real butter....
13) Just what in the heck is up with that HATCH? What is your guess?