So You Wanna Know What A Princess Sounds Like?

this is an audio post - click to play

Comments

  1. I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! your voice!!!!!!!!!!!

    It's so smart and welcoming and sassy/sweet at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (You know there is a smart-ass response just lurking below the surface... LOL.) You were supposed to at least *look* like you were working. How did you pull THIS off??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Flutterby, I know, I know! It's because you record the audioblog message using the PHONE, so she probably maintained a very business-like demeanor as she read the screen and answered the questions. Who would suspect?

    Way to summon up courage, Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TO GO MOM GATOR!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered that same thing: wasn't she supposed to be working??

    David, that takes...ummm...guts...to sit there and speak all that into the phone as though you are simply doing your job. I would be so afraid of getting busted.

    Mindy, I loved it! And you said "y'all"! (Don't tell David, but I don't know if I am brave enough to audio blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was great! I didn't even notice the y'all - ha ha !

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was amazing!! I love your voice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We all love your voice! This was great, Mindy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss your voice!

    This was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you sound a little sweeter and cuter? I do not think so. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with the others! Just hearing your voice makes me feel like I am hearing someone I've known a long time - welcomed, entertained, comfortable. Thanks for doing this!

    And what - no one else blogs while at work??!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YOU SOUND FUNNY.....HA-HA HA-HA-HA-HA

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a great job and have a wonderful voice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous1:23 PM

    Mindy, this is great! My first thought was that we sound a lot alike, but I think your voice is nicer and sweeter. I never like my voice when I hear it recorded. :P

    I went to audioblogger.com but it's only for people with blogger accounts. I have one but I don't use it much, just Typepad.

    I'm going to book mark this so when I need to hear your lovely voice I can do so anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, I did this over at my place...kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Well, I enjoyed listening to your audioblog. It's always neat to put a voice with the written word. Thanks for doing that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts