Get your paper and scissors ready....

Okay...there are 22 swappers signed up! I will be pairing everyone off and send you an email. Some of you are new to the swaps and I am so glad that you have decided to play with us! It really is fun! If you are new and do not think that I have your email address, please drop me a line at:

princessandthebeads@yahoo.com

Also, Cathy, I do not have your email or your blog address so that would be helpful if you could get it to me!

Also, if anyone does NOT want to mail out internationally, please let me know.

Once I pair you off, I will send you an email with your partners name on it. The two of you can exchange actual addresses. Then, you can either make or buy your bookmark to send. You may send as many as you wish....but you are only obligated to mail out one bookmark.

When you mail out, drop me a line or leave me a comment so I know you have done your part of the swap. When you get your bookmark, drop me a line or leave me a comment so that I know you got it!!

I will try to send out emails by sometime tomorrow.

Comments

  1. I love me a Mindy Swap! Send 'er on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:51 AM

    sounds great ...

    now where are my scissors? (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of these days, I am going to put myself in a big old box and come out to your house yankee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, this is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agh! I have no ideas! Eek! the pressure!


    I'll work on something this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:36 PM

    done these before and i always buy or make and have yet to get one thing! Hope you all have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must be insane. I have 5 scrapbook projects screaming at me in 3 different languages to WORK ON THEM. (And bad me went to Michael's this evening to pick up things for one of the kids school projects only to find scrapbook pages on sale) 3 ATC swaps, only one which is done, two not even started... And for some reeeally dumbass reason I am making Christmas cards this year. And now I have to do a bookmark, lol. But I do great under pressure. Really. And I love bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous did that happen in one of my swaps?? If so, I am so sorry!!

    Tell you what...drop me a line with your email address and I will make it right for you no matter who it was that flaked on you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts