Happy B-Day RevGalPals!!

The RevGals are a year old!! My how times flies.

This is the first time that I have particapited in the Friday five so...hear it goes!!

1) What is your first memory of the RevGalBlogPals?
I remember the discussion about the t-shirts and how it all snow balled from there. I remember feeling a wee bit left out because I did not feel as though I would belong since I do not work in the ministry. I thought it was only going to be for those who were employed in the ministry. I mean really....*Does this pulpit make my butt look big?* Does not go over on a probation officer like it does on the clergy . ~grins~

2) Have you met any of the other ring members in real life?
*sheeze* NONE...do not ask me how I feel about that!! I have gotten jealous of some of the meet ups!

3) Of those you haven't met, name a few you would love to know in person.
Cheesehead, Annie, Lorna, QB, Mary Beth, Linda, PPB, RM, Blanket in the Grove, St. Cass, Songbird, Sue...There is really way too many to list. To quote one of my favorite songs..... *The road goes on forever and the party never ends....* I would be HAPPY to meet ANYONE of the RevGals!!

4) What has Ring Membership added to your life?
It has opened up my mind to so many other ways of thinking. It has allowed me to meet (on the net) people that I would have never had the honor to have met in my real life. It has given me a different insite into the ministry of so many people. I have been given alot of things to think upon and, because of that, I have changed the way I think about some things.

5) Describe a hope for the future of the WebRing.
I want a RevGalPal meeting!!!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:53 AM

    --- and it shall be yours. I'm voting for Texas :)

    oh and how about a cafe press tshirt that says does this Bible make my butt look .... whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does this Towncar of Justice make my butt look big.

    And you are one of my touchstones, dear Mindy. I read you almost every day. You bring a bit of sunshine to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! You both look wonderful. And I'm glad you're a galpal ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second that!
    Texas looks very, very attractive to me these days. So many meet-up possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:55 PM

    Totally wanting a Texas RGBP meet-up, even though I'm leaving the grand state and moving north-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. RM that's even better :)

    Yeah let's have a shirt or BADGES with the RevGals car of justice on in. ...

    and when we do have our convention ... t-shirts for all :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I realized I'd forgotten to list you as one of the RGBP's I'd like to meet, I just went ahead and changed my answer to any of the RevGals! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts