a symbol of plentitude, strong harvests and abundance.
This is one of my very favorite cows. She is in excellant condition and stands guard at the edge of Wayland University. She was designed by Plainview Christian Academy. She shows all of the adundant crops that are grown and harvested in this area. (pppsssttt......can you tell that I did not spend the time to crop these? I wanted you to see that weather...it was raining that morning!! Also, you can see a tiny bit of my new to me CRV right there. That is the vehicle that I have waited so damned long for.)
Featured on her is the land of the area, tractors tilling the field, cotton, sunflowers, pumpkins, potatoes, onions
and let's not forget corn.
I too have been blessed with plenty.
I am so thankful for:
1. The wonderful beautiful rain!
2. People who volunteer.
3. Jeans on Friday.
4. Being American.
5. Having lunch with Baby Gator today.
6. Olay Body Touch of Sun. (I am a very pale Princess)
7. Getting paid.
8. Being able to teach my class....dang I love that class.
9. Unexpected mail.
10. My sewing machine.
12. Free boxes from the Post Office
13. Online bill pay.
14. Craft supplies.
16. Friends that will promise to tape Lost of you since you will be working and miss the new episode even though they cannot run their own VCR. Thank GOD for teenagers in the home!! Watched it last night so now I am all caught up!
17. Money on my Wal Mart and Sonic cards.
18. Thrift Stores
20. And friends like all of you. I do not know what most of you look like but I would know your hearts and your words anywhere.