A New Wand Kinda Day

It has already been one of those weeks here. I am a bit stressed and cranky. (Who me? Cranky???) Today I came to work and I really wanted to run away. Donna come over and told me *I have a gift for you that I have been saving for such a time as this.*. Yes I have wonderful friends that buy me wands.


Posted by Hello


When you tap it gently, it makes a wonderful soothing chiming sound. Very pleasant.

I will either spend alot of time today gently tapping it and floating away with the chimes.....or I will whack someone over the head with it. Either way, I will come out ahead.

Comments

  1. Whacking can be very therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eerrr....I am going to need that written on letter head please Fridaymom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a Tibetan monestary around here. Not a bad thing. I expect whacking to commence soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My letterhead head says "Putzy PhD Student." Nobody's gonna take that seriously. Sorry....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just knowing that you would write it for me helps. I am so glad that this day is almost over!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooohhhhhhh! i wish i had one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ppb, I will share with you. I am a good sharer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts