2. Standing in line waiting to be weighed at WW the other night. Lady in front of me gets ready to be weighed. The conversation went like this:
Weigher: "Well, let me go ahead and give you your 50 lbs weight loss magnet!! I am so proud of you!"
Weighee: "Thank you so much!" *and tucks it into her purse and hops of the scales*
Weigher: "Oh. Oh my"
Weighee: "What is it? Is there something wrong?"
Weigher: "You are going to have to give me that magnet back. I thought you would be at your 50 today but I was wrong. Give it back."
Weighee: ~blink blink~
Me? I was thinking that the weigher would have to crawl over that desk and freaken rip the magnet out of my chubby little hands if she had done that to me!
3. Watched The Break Up. I kept waiting for the happy ending. *SPITS* Hated the movie. Made me think about all of my past regrets and put me in a funky mood.
4. Read Cold Mountain and love it until the freaken last 8 pages! I have decided that is what is wrong with the world...there are no happy endings anymore!!
5. I am smart enough to know not to watch the movie now.
6. The last comment on the kid's pic is not to be missed.
Did they make you say that, Mindy? It looks like you took the pic from on the floor, with them threatening to beat you if you didn't post something nice. If you need help, post a comment on my blog telling me I look like a young Brad Pitt.
Diesel is a nut and his blog is funny! Well, the parts that I understand. Sometimes I think he is a lot smarter than me. But then, he would not let me win the picture of him photo-shopped into a Lost scene so he lost points on that. Bet that upsets him.
7. I miss Lost.
8. Coffee Shops would make a butt load of money if they could package how them smell and sell it as air freshener. I love going thought the drive through at Star Bucks and having them open that sliding glass window. I am tempted to say "Don't need a thing! Just huffing!".
9. I would love to hold hands with John Craigie just once
10. Oh! I forgot to tell you! The kids and I are going on vacation in August. We are going to Albuquerque and to Santa Fe. And guess what the best part is??? I am getting to meet up with Flutterby!! We go way back from before blogs. We met up on a message board and have been fast friends ever since. I just wish that she lived down the block.
11. I am altering a clock. Wanna see? Would you also like to see how to wrap a package and make it look really special without spending a lot of money? I mean....I GUESS I could show off if you REALLY want for me to.
12. I am saving my pennies for next summer hoping that there is a BIG blogger meet up! Maybe then I will not be so jealous.
13. Is my favorite number.
14. Best comment on Friday Cow Blogging goes to The Reverend Mommy with this comment:
"Poor poor cow. But at least someone got a piece of tail.(ooo.... I can't believe I said that!)" *snickers*
15. I adore all of your comments.
16. My new lotion smells like Jergens and it reminds me of my paternal grandmother. She always had a big white bottle of the stuff. She would also make sugar cookies and would trace our hands in the dough so that we each got to eat our own hand. I miss her. I wish I had gotten to know her better.
17. I talked to one of my guys today and the awesome benefits of soap and water. Some people...they ain't like us.
18. I so want to buy a house.
19. So what are ya'll up to today?