The Letter of the Alphabet Meme

As seen over at frog's place!

After you read all of my answers, comment and I'll give you a letter.

Then you have to list 10 things you love that begin with that letter on your blog. (or not....but it would be fun to do so)

And MY letter is the letter E.

1. Chevy pick-up whose real name begins with the letter E.

2. Email. I feel so popular when I get real email is that junior high or what?? It thrills me to get email....like someone has taken the time to think about me. But not email from some Rockey Reyes that promises to show me how to increase my *e**s size.

3. Early mornings. I am a morning person...not a night owl. I love going to bed early.

4. Education. I loved school and I miss it. I will eventually go back but I am going to take like jewelry making classes. Yep I am!

5. Electricity....oh blogger...where would you and I be without it? I LOVE my things that plug in!

6. Eggs. Scrambled with ketchup. *stop making that face...they are good*

7. Esther...the book of. This is where I learned how difficult it was to actually get an audience with a king.....and how my those rules do not apply with my relationship with my King. Also....what goes around comes around.

8. Electric Blue...the color of my CRV

9. Eatting. I do not have to explain that.

10. Earrings. I make alot of my own so I can match them with different shirts!

Okay...leave me a comment and I will get ya a letter!

Comments

  1. I just got over pneumonia (p) and received some absolutely gorgeous pin cushions in the mail (another p)! Thank you! I will post a picture as soon as I get the sewing room cleaned up a little. That really made my day, Mindy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~insert one lone cricket making noise right here~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me a letter ... I'm bored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay jonboy...you get a B since you are bored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ppb...you may have an S. Since you are special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna letter! pleeze! I am way all uninspired this week and need blog fodder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:26 AM

    Letter me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:16 PM

    I want a letter! Please please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do I get a letter? Is it P? I need things spelled out. My brain is still not working right...it's all the codeine in the cough syrup messing me up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am pooped tonight and ready to do something fun. How about a letter?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure Patti! Yours is P. And you are doing just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun meme! I'd love a letter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous6:40 PM

    Help. My blog needs help. Give me a letter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous8:41 PM

    Oh crud, I could have been the first one to ask for a letter but I procrastinated and now I bet nothing is left but crummy letters.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous4:10 AM

    Is it too late to play or can I have one too, please...?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous5:00 AM

    Please may I have a letter too - as long as it doesn't have a use by date? Or even if it does, I'll still do it as soon as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I have my own letter?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi carolanne! Of course you can play!!

    Your letter is E

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous3:45 PM

    Thanks Mindy, I got it done!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Maybe tonight I'll have time to use a letter, even if people are coming over for a cookie bake-n-swap. What's my letter?

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would rather swap cookies dog blogger! But, since we cannot...your letter is a F.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous8:03 PM

    I used my letter finally! G!, G!, the letter is G!

    come over and see it.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a bit late to your party, but I'd like a letter, too, please.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous10:56 AM

    I'd love a letter too Mindy :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous8:13 AM

    Ooo, I want to play too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Okay, I finally played! Sorry it took so long!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts