And then there was more.....

This is what I have worked on over the weekend. Well, some of it. I am in a pinchushion swap on craftster. The lady I am swapping with loves sheep so...that was the theme that I went with. Pincushion number one is just a round one with a covered button in the middle. Number two is a square pincushion (well, DUH I hear you saying) I also made little sheep pins (out of shriny dinks) to go with these but I could not get them to stand still long enough to take pics. They all looked a bit fuzzy. Not sheep fuzzy but hazy fuzzy.
Then, I made her a keychain with the left over fabic that I had. I also made a sheep with her name on it. That is how the pin sheep look.This sweet chicken is going to someone else. This is the first chicken pincushion that I have ever made. I got her poor beak a little wonky. She has supposed to have a red felt comb but I fancied her up with a green beaded comb. I also tweaked her tail feathers so that they were a bit more tail feathery. Ms. Chicken has already been boxed up to wing her way off to a special friend in Tennessee.

And just an extra:


The best line I heard all day was in Court this morning: *Well, I guess you can say that I used crack out of love.*

Comments

  1. I love ythe chicken, and I use that quote all the time...don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:33 AM

    The sheep pincushions are adorable, but the chicken pincushion takes the cake! You did good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I USED MY PINCUSHION!! I actually stuck pins in it the other day! "Used crack out of love"... hmmm.. not gonna touch that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken is really cool. Shrinky-dinks are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is like me saying "I use food out of love"

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least they didn't say, "I exposed crack out of love."

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo, I love the sheep fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pincushions are perfect and the fabric-covered button just tops it off. I made my first fabric-covered button last week and I'm in love with how easy they are to make and how perfect they are!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pin-cushions. You are just SO creative!!

    Of course, crack use is all about love. Ya. Uh-huh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous8:33 PM

    I love how we say dumb things...like crack = love??? How would anyone gather that conclusion? Confusion maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhh i love the fist sheepie one, and that is the cutest sheepie fabric :) your swap partner is lucky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts