If You're Gruntled And You Know It Clap Your Hands
I saw something on facebook last week bout the word gruntle. I had never thought about there being an opposite to disgruntled. SURPRISE! There is! Here is my list of things that make me gruntled.....in no real order.
- Snail mail. OMG, I love opening that mail box and seeing something other than bills or political ads. I did get a seed catalog yesterday and that made me positively giddy.
- Finding whiskers that my cats have left behind. I am not sure why that makes me happy. I just love kitty whiskers. The first *book of poetry* that I wrote was entitled kitty whiskers. I suspect it will be published after my death and I will be wildly famous...dead but famous.
- Voting early.
- Being able to do jumping jacks finally. For those of you that think they are easy, just know you are talented and it's a skill.
- Feeling myself get stronger and being able to go just a little bit longer.
- Finishing 8 cups of water or more in a day....not a week.
- Hitting the publish button on blogger.
- Cooking. I love to cook. I had gotten into a bad habit of relying on convenience foods. Since 1/2/16, I have packed my breakfast and lunch every day for work from honest to goodness home cooked food.
- Coffee with cream, cinnamon, butter and coconut oil.
- People who take the time to hear me and know me. I know I am not the most easiest person to be around.
- Postcards.....sending and receiving.
- Text from people I love and who love me.
- Completing a project. As we speak, everything that touches the floor of the craft room is out except for one table that I cannot get out by myself.
- My children. Despite it all, they turned out well. Very well.
- Prince Harry when he guards me....which is all the time. He is such a good dog and such a good friend to Gingerbean. He has come a long long way from the first day that we met.
.......it is gruntled with my soul. ;)