Today, even with a sick pup and what happened to her hanging overhead, I am so very very thankful for so many many things
1. My parents who love me so very very much. They are my safety net. The people who take care of my needs before I know that there is a need. My safety net. I have no doubt that I could call and ask for something and they would happily take care of it. It is a blessing KNOWING that they are there to catch me. Many people do not have that net and I do not know how they handle things.
2. My baby girl....my baby gator. The baby that helped me grow up. The child that cries over her brother growing up. The girl that is the first one there at any hint of trouble. This is the child that wants to protect me....to shelter me. The child with the fierce spirit. The child who will chase down the Weinermobile for me. My child with the beautiful smile.
3. My baby boy...my bebo. The child that helped me hang on when he was born. This man child who has a wicked sense of humor and makes me laugh. The child that thinks I can do anything. The child with the gentle spirit. The child who eats my lunch and then wants to give me a hug. The child with the sweet smile.
4. My almost son in law...biker. You have added to our family and we are so thankful. You treat bebo as a brother. You love babygator deeply. You want to fight our battles. You love all of us. You are a keeper.
5. My brother...we are so different but so alike. The person that has formed a connection with my in our later years. You Sir are my text hero.
6. My job. My pain in my side and my happy place. Not many people can say that they love their and, usually ~grins~, look forward to going there. I love my work and the people that I work with. We are spoiled and we know it. How can so many women work in one place and get along as well as we do? Beats the heck out of me but we do and I KNOW that is a special thing. The job I was not supposed to have. The job that brought about the best friends in the world.
6. My friends here with me....the call goes out and you rally around no questions asked. How lucky AM I? Very yes VERY. Some were friends from the first day. Others came later. You are all so flipping DIFFERENT and it works. How many people can say that?
7. My friends scattered around the world. From hours away in Texas to as far away as Finland. To the place in New Mexico that I can run to and escape if I need to. What in the world did I do to deserve you? An example: I sent out a call for prayers, thoughts, good karma, smoke signals and boy did I get them!! Again without hesitation. What might be a meer dog to some people became important to you because she is important to me! How wonderful is that? People love me and have never seen me in person or have heard my voice but love me deeply. The tweets, text, dm's, facebook postings and emails have helped me more than you know.
8. My animals. Oh how I missed the years without you in my life. First Molly followed by Gingerbean. Diesel was the surprise baby that we did not know we were expecting until he showed up. All of you love me unconditionally. All want to cuddle. All keep me sane.
9. My home
10. My vehicle
11. Money in the back
12. My washer and dryer
13. My sewing machine
14. Two bathrooms
15. Cell Phones
16. Text messages
19. Clean panties
20. Cool damp weather
22. Carne Asada Tacos
24. My grandmothers quilt
27. The Sonic and Sonic Ice
29. Minature Baby Ruths and Butterfingers ~mustn't forget the IMPORTANT things!!
So today....what is it that you are thankful for?