How Did They Know?

QuizGalaxy!
'What" will your obituary say?' at QuizGalaxy.com

Comments

  1. LMAO it said I will be missed by my imaginary friends. I actually think there will also be a reference to my world record number of times for turning around a pair of underwear on a 3 year old in a single day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your's is totally right on. You should read mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I wanna know since when is "Mindy" a plural form? Or do you have more than once persons' face..?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:12 PM

    While awaiting trial for lewd behavior, Shelia died with a gleam in their eye. Shelia will be missed by Chuck Norris.

    What's that all about???????

    Happy Halloween!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts