Hello, My Name Is Mindy....






And I am a craftaholic.

Comments

  1. I'll say. That first step is a doozy, though, and you've mastered it.
    The goods look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:22 AM

    Well, I thought I recognized that lime green fabric! Yep, I have it in my stash!! The pincushions look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wonky li'l bunny is my favorite. We have started telling stories about the wonky li'l bunny's many happy adventures here in the office.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:41 AM

    I really love these---and the copious number of CDs on the shelf behind which shows that not only are you a craft-a-holic--you are a well rounded craftoholic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:31 PM

    love you Mindy :)

    that rabbit is so sweet !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mom Gator, I just love the bunny rabbit!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5:18 PM

    You can kick the habit. I know you can....

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO I knew what you were going to finish that with before I even scrolled down. And would that be kick the habit or kick the rabbit... He's cute. But I could NEVER stick pins in him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You may be a crafaholic, but you're a damned good one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:12 AM

    Did you see my new obsession?

    www.reprodepot.com

    OMG, you had better freeze your credit card in a thing of water before you open that site.

    THE BUTTONS! THE FABRIC!

    OMG! I immediately thought of Mindy, Queen of Crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts