Newest Addition To The Herd

Scarecow is the newest addition to my herd. He is one of the treasures that I received for my b-day! M2 gave him to me. He is one of the figurines from the Cow Parade. The original Cow Parade is an art exhibit featuring life-sized cows individually painted by different cities artists. Scarecow is from the OZ collection. He stands just about 5 inches tall. He relocated from Kansas City to my office in downtown Plainview. He joins 2 other cows from the cow parade that live in my office. ~grins~ The other will mosey on along later.

Comments

  1. I love him (her?)! And Happy Belated Birthday, by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah - he's all that! And more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) great stuff Mindy!

    annie love your door pic btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any cow from Kansas City has got to be a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. S/he's a great addition to your herd.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your new cow. He's a cutie, but does he have a brain? Ii is the scarcrow that wanted a rain right, and the tin man that wanted courage. I think thats right.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby girl, a college education and you still spell horribly!

    The tin man wanted a heart.

    The scarecrow wanted a brain.

    The lion wanted courage.

    And it is a SHE. See her udders?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful!

    But FM--I though any cow from Kansas City ended up on a plate!
    Ha!

    Oh-and the first two letters of the word verification are QG--Quotidian Grace?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Revmom- Her life is equally endangered in Kansas City and Plainview. If she wanted to spare it, she should have gone to Northern California.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So True! Both Friday and Rev Mom....and now I am really hungry for a BURGER!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday????? Did I miss it? Hope it was great! Love your scarecow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think he is my favorite by far.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts