Be My Valentine...

Okay people,*dusting my negativity off* we need to do something fun!  Let's have a swap.  It has been YEARS since we have done a swap!  I am going to open this up here on the blog and on facebook.

Since Valentine's is my fffaaavvvooorrriitttee time of year *cue rolling of the eyes* it is going to be a Valentine Swap. 

ALL you have to do is send a Valentine to the person I pair you up with.  That is it.  If you sign up you will be obligated to send out one Valentine to one person.  It can be homemade or it can be bought.  Mail outs will be on Friday February 8th so that everyone's valentine can get to it's destination in plenty of time. 

So, if you want to play (and I so hope you want to play) leave a comment here and then send your address to princessandthebeads@gmail.com

You have until 2/1/13 to get signed up.

Facebook people can just send me a message with your address!

BEAUTIFUL CAST OF CHARACTERS: Amy, Ester, Stella, Eva, Phyl, Wanda, Lydia, Cheryl, Claire, Kimberly, Kate, Cindy, Jan,  Anna,  Rachel, MaryBeth, Marlene, Renea, Janet, Nelda, Deb, Susan, Camille,  Michelle, Lori C,  Nelda,  Madonna, Me


.....this is my happy face.



Comments

  1. I wanna play!! Will send info now

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like fun. Even though I usually just sneak around in the background, I would love to join in. I'll send my info.

    Wanda
    http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia True2:06 PM

    I would like to play.Sounds like fun and I need some in my life.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, ya got me! Sending the e-mail next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:17 PM

    Oh Mindy Lou Who...
    Count Me In, Sounds Fun! I will message you my address via facebook. <3<3<3 ~Cindy~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to be joining in on the FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me! Me! I wanna play! Pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! I will play. I'll message you on Facebook. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts