THINGS YOU MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT KNOW
- I don't really care for chocolate unless it is white or REALLY good milk chocolate. If it is really good chocolate, it has to have caramel or nuts in it.
- I love youtube. Love watching abscess and ear cleaning videos. LOL now you
thinkknow I am even weirder than you first thought.
- The oddest thing I have ever purchased at a garage sale was teeth. REAL TEETH. I did not know I was buying them at the time.
- I like ketchup on my scrambled eggs.
- One of the best gifts my ex ever gave me was a Black and Decker cordless glue gun. It is over 21 years old and it works perfectly.
- I love movie previews. I do not fast forward through them if I am watching DVDs. Because of that, I have put a whole lot of weird movies onto my netflix.
- I always wear my seat belt. I also always wear my helmet when I ride the scooter.
- I wish I had spent more time with my grandmother and she had taught me to sew.
- I do not buy things at a garage sale if there are no price tags. If you want me to buy your stuff, put a stinking price on it.
- I am addicted to meat.
- My tail is over 20 years old.
- I just started watching Sons of Anarchy this month and am totally addicted.
- I want an Iphone but do not know why.
- I love attention. ~grins~ but you already knew that.
- I cannot...just CANNOT get into twitter. Tried but just don't like it.
- When people take paint chips to craft with, I think it is stealing.
- I cannot stand bathroom scenes in a movie or tv if you can see the toilet. Makes me want to urp. Seriously, I have to look away.
- I love questions....so now is your chance to ask me anything.
- I love the Weinermobile.
- I will listen to people or even myself talk and then *I bet no one else in the world said that today* pops into my head. Yesterday it was *Oh wow, Jesus seems cranky.*
- I am a prepper. Don't judge me and come to my house during the apocalypse if you have judged me. Well...I might let you in if you have Sonic ice.
...who really had nothing of importance to say but said it anyway.