Right now I am almost half empty. Those of you that know me know that I always try to see things as half full. People and things are so full of static right now in my world. So today I am going to focus on the little things in my life that make things so sweet.
1. Sparkly toe nail polish
2. The hope of rain
3. Text messaging
5. Good friends that are also frazzled and still moving forward
6. Starbucks green tea iced tea with 2 equals. We no longer have a starbucks so I only get this every few months.
7. Fat free half and half
8. The postman
8. Online ordering
9. Chinese food
10. Friend's art
11. Clean fresh panties...tis a luxury
15. black stretchy pants from Wmart
16. Snuggles from kittys
17. A mother's day card with the boys handwriting. ~grins~
18. Supplies for a zombie apocalypse
22. Coupons, Groupons and good deals
23. These little feet
So tell me....what small thing are you thankful for today?