Today's Yahoo Horoscope

My horoscope on yahoo today reads as follows: *Ever notice how we often hear from people we've been thinking about? Almost immediately after we've thought of them? Well, if you haven't noticed it before, you're definitely going to notice it now. There's a parade of long-lost friends and lovers about to make contact with you over the coming weeks. The fun starts today. Ready or not, here comes a voice you haven't heard in a long, long time.* They seem to think that might be a fun thing. The only thing that came to my mind was ......*damn why would my ex-husband call me today?*.

Comments

  1. Maybe a lot of us are about to be called as character witnesses for you at a trial? That's all I can think of, because I certainly haven't been contacted by that creepy guy who used to host "This is Your Life".

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts