YOU GET WHAT YOU GET...


...and you don't throw a fit.  ~grins~
Everyone I know seems to be tired, going through something or just kinda blah.  So, let's have a swap!  ~laffin~  Why not add a little pressure to your day.

We are going to swap stuffed envelopes.  It's kinda of a *you get what you get and you don't throw a fit* swap.  All that you will be required to do is STUFF AN ENVELOPE WITH RANDOM THINGS and send it out by the deadline.

The rules:

1.   Sign up by leaving a comment here and/or facebook. Just tell me you want to swap. 
2.   Let me know if there is something that will keep you from swapping with someone.  Like...you are allergic to cats or you are a vampire and cannot get to the post office during the day time or you have a weird aversion to manila envelopes or something.  That way I do not pair you up with someone who is compatible. 
3.  No Lisa, you cannot mail your son's basset hound through the mail.
4.  Buy an 8.5 X 11 envelope.  You can get a set of 2 at Dollar Tree for $1.00.
5.  Stuff that envelope.  Stuff it good with what ever you want to set free.
6.  Do NOT make this difficult.  Don't go asking what your partner WANTS and stuff like that.  Just sent em what's ya got.
7.  Have I mentioned that I have to stay out of Dollar Tree.  I go in for 1 DAMNED THING and come out with $17.00 dollars worth.  All at a dollar a pop.  SMH
8.  Are you even still reading?  You would really be surprised what happens if you follow rule #6.  Most of the time what you send out is just perfect.
9.  Children are also not allowed to be mailed through the US mail.
10.  Mail your envelope out by the deadline.

SIGN UPS WILL CLOSE THIS SUNDAY 3/9/14.  Send outs will be the last day of the month.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

There has been some questions on how I pair up swappers.  I posted a pic of a big old bowl and everyone's names on FB last time.  That is truly how I pair people up.  I have been known to tamper fix help the selection along once or twice.  I have hand picked when I know that there is an allergy.  I have also put names BACK into the bowl if I pull people that I know have been swap partners before or are already good friends.  I like everyone to try to meet new people.  I don't even hand pick who I swap with.  It is totally left up to chance.  I really wish you could have seen the things that I got to see on my end last time with the swapper pairings.  Some people were just SUPPOSED to be paired up and it was great. 

.....my swapper can totally fill my envelope up with cash or samples so that I can TRAVEL!  ~grins~












Comments

  1. Oh Steve....I don't think you really want to swap. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell is up with Steve? :) Count me in, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:46 PM

    Plz, count me in. The book swap was great Debbie h..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey gee whiz, what's Peter got to do with things? Swap? Let's swap Jesus for Peter, then move right along into the real swapping....
    I'm in.... on both........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know yet if I want to swap, but I will "glory in your spunk" for organizing it! If I decide, I will let you know. This kind of stuff makes me feel pressured and not in a good way at this time in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. first I have to say, as a child of God living in a relationship with Jesus, to see that SPAM from Steve bothered me. I totally believe in salvation, but I don't believe that this is the way to share that message. Living the life is the best way.

    And with that off my chest....
    Can I play too?????

    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I totally agree Debbi! And you can totally be in!

      Delete
  7. MeMEmeMEmeMEmeME!!!!
    (said in a singing operatic warm-up voice.)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. well poop... I missed the deadline. But if you had an odd number, I could even it out for ya?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL actually I missed the deadline of the deadline. If you want in you can be in! Find me on FB! Mindy Morris Choate

      Delete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts