Wednesday, March 05, 2014
YOU GET WHAT YOU GET...
...and you don't throw a fit. ~grins~
Everyone I know seems to be tired, going through something or just kinda blah. So, let's have a swap! ~laffin~ Why not add a little pressure to your day.
We are going to swap stuffed envelopes. It's kinda of a *you get what you get and you don't throw a fit* swap. All that you will be required to do is STUFF AN ENVELOPE WITH RANDOM THINGS and send it out by the deadline.
1. Sign up by leaving a comment here and/or facebook. Just tell me you want to swap.
2. Let me know if there is something that will keep you from swapping with someone. Like...you are allergic to cats or you are a vampire and cannot get to the post office during the day time or you have a weird aversion to manila envelopes or something. That way I do not pair you up with someone who is compatible.
3. No Lisa, you cannot mail your son's basset hound through the mail.
4. Buy an 8.5 X 11 envelope. You can get a set of 2 at Dollar Tree for $1.00.
5. Stuff that envelope. Stuff it good with what ever you want to set free.
6. Do NOT make this difficult. Don't go asking what your partner WANTS and stuff like that. Just sent em what's ya got.
7. Have I mentioned that I have to stay out of Dollar Tree. I go in for 1 DAMNED THING and come out with $17.00 dollars worth. All at a dollar a pop. SMH
8. Are you even still reading? You would really be surprised what happens if you follow rule #6. Most of the time what you send out is just perfect.
9. Children are also not allowed to be mailed through the US mail.
10. Mail your envelope out by the deadline.
SIGN UPS WILL CLOSE THIS SUNDAY 3/9/14. Send outs will be the last day of the month.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.