Overall, it has been really fun. I have met a whole lot of nice people and I have sold some things. I have also learned several things.
1) Some people cannot follow rules to save their lives.
2) Some people tell you they are going to buy your stuff and then you never hear from them again.
3) Women spend WAY too much money on purses and shoes.
4) People can get really rude and resort to name calling in a heart beat.
5) People should never post anything on the net if they have had more than 2 beers or 2 margaritas or 2 wine coolers....you get the picture.
6) Women spend WAY too much money on purses and shoes.
7) People should never type in all caps. It is rude and considered screaming.
8) Punctuation is optional in most people's lives.
9) Women spend WAY to much money on purses and shoes.
10) I am going broke. ~laffin~
I have been on a roll the last few days. I bought the first book of The Hunger Games series.
A cute blingy bracelet with big rhinestones. (I got a pink one too.)
And then these.......~cues the heavenly choir~ aaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa
These people are Toms. The real Toms shoes. I have wanted a pair for forever but I am too
These shoes are ON MY BUCKET LIST!!!
And girlies these shoes are now MINE!
I was able to buy them at a fraction of their new price. They are all barely used. The cream colored ones you will see again because I am going to paint them.
But these....THESES are the ones that make my heart sing.
Dorthy had her red ruby slippers and Mindy has her pink sparkly Toms.
marks a line through another thing on the bucket list!