MORE GARAGE SALE STUFF!

I hit the garage sales AND bought groceries and was back at home by 9:00am. Today was misty and cool and people did not have anything that I wanted. Can you believe it? I bought only a Christmas stocking for Gingerbean for $1.00.

So you will just have to make due with my treasures from last week that I never got around to posting.

This is a black fabric box that at one time, contained something from Dolce & Gabbana. The cover is padded and it is in perfect condition. You will get to see this later cause I have some wonderful ideas for it! It cost 10 cents.

Next is a little wooden box with 3 little drawers. It is about 10 inches tall and cost $1.

I am totally in LOVE with this wreath. It had a ribbon on it but I took it off before I remembered to take pictures. It cost 50 cents and you are going to love the finished product. It is a prettier green than what the picture shows. *laffin* You can see my sugar and flour canisters peeking out behind it.


Cool little wooden scoop for a nickle!

This is one of my FAVORITE finds!! I love unique Nativity scenes. I love this one. It was $1 and I was so glad to find it! Isn't it so cool!

This was my high priced item of the day. This is a red feathered wreath that was brand new and still in its original box. It is made by a company called angel wreaths. The wreath cost $5.00. On the web site it is listed for $39.95. BINGO for ME!
Last but not least, I found this sweet little quilt. It's nothing fancy but I really like it. It is about twin size. I thought it would be nice to cuddle up with when it is chilly. But do you see something in the picture that you have not seen before?

Introducing Diesel the new kitten. Someone abandoned him close to our office. Either that of he hitchhiked in from places unknown. He is the most loving and cuddly kitten I have ever been around. We are in hopes that he eventually turn into our office cat. He lives with me and I take him back and forth to work each day. He loves to ride in the CRV.

And he has laid claim to the quilt. No matter where in the house I put it, he finds it.
But that's okay. We all need something that we can claim as our own don't we?

glitter runs in my veins......


Comments

  1. Mindy! You are the Queen of Garage sales!! I love both of the wreaths that you found.....and Diesel is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love garage sale finds. Cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Adorable kitty cat, cute quilt, interesting nativity set. But WHAT, please tell, are you going to do with that red feather wreath??

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I LOOOVE that feather wreath!!! I need to get into garaqge sales... but I'd hav eto get rid of some crap around here first so I would have room for the garage sale crap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Diesel looks just like our Cally! Except Cally, rather than being cuddly, is a complaining curmudgeon!

    Love your scores. Especially the nativity scene and the feather wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for great finds at Garage sales!! you did really well. Diesel is an absolutely adorable little man, and I love that he's chosen the quilt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds!!! I can't wait to go yardsaling!!!! Maybe next weekend!

    Hope your Sunday is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love yard sales ... just can't get to them these days. Someone gave us an angel wreath (blue) when I had Henry. I kept some of the feathers for his scrap book. So soft and fluffy ... Can't wait to see what you do with all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mindy -

    Woo hoo, what fun treasures!!! I lve that little cabinet box. So cute! Good for you.

    Have a great Sunday!

    XOXO
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are some awesome finds! I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    My mom collects Nativities...it's so neat to see all the unique ones that are out there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME finds...especially the 2 wreaths and the nativity scene! I too love unique nativities. You scored!

    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mindy! He looks like my grand-cat! adorable. So much fun to have an office cat. Lucky you, you get to take him home! What does Gingerbean think?

    question: Is Gingerbean SHEDDING? Ohmigoodness! Chelsea is shedding like *giggle* it is her job!
    hugs, Cheryl in IN, Whosyergurl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5:55 AM

    Great finds! And cute kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You know I love all your nifty garage sale finds. And I super mondo love Diesel. If he just didn't have that farting problem. It's ok, Biker and Baby Brother do too, and I still love them. I think it is a boy thing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diesel rocks!

    Can't wait to see what you do with the black box. (Will it be lost at sea?)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Diesel is SOOOOOO cute! And i love the finds you manage to turn up. I think you could wear that red feather wreath as a Halloween headdress... for something... LOL...

    YOu make me smile. :)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never have any luck at garage sales. Why don't you come over Saturday morning and you can show me how it's done.

    I adore the new kitty! How does Gingerbean like him/her?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. Cool beans.

    What a sweet bebeh kitteh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, great finds once again! I too want to know what you are going to do with the feather wreath.

    Diesel is adorable. I like that perhaps he hitch-hiked to be with you. He probably realized he was saddled with some really uncool people and when he found you & Rachel he knew that was the place for him.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have a red feather wreath just like that on the back of my front door....

    ReplyDelete
  22. Garage sales are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts