Me? Weird??

Okay! I got tagged by June from planetjune for the 6 weird things about me meme! This was a very hard meme for me because I have no weirdness. I am just a plain normal person with NO QUIRKS. *snorts*

RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

Lets see:

1)
Ya'll already know about my weirdness about clowns. I do not care how much good they do in some places...I have no need for them. They FREAK. ME. OUT. Like, I can leave a store because one is in there.

2) I get really paranoid for no real reason. It just comes upon me for no real reason over stupid stuff. There are times that it would pay me to get paranoid but those are not usually the times that it happens.

3) I love banana pudding without the bananas. I love bananas and I love crunchy peanut butter but do not contaminate the two by adding them to other foods. The exception would be white chocolate Reese's peanut butter cups.

4) For some reason,
Rachel and Chevy pick-up say I have to add this one but I do not find it weird....I make my bed each and every morning. They think that is freaky. I think it is very normal! It feels fresher to pull the covers back each night to get into bed!

5) When I leave the house and every time I leave the house, I must check the stove to make sure that it is off....even if I have not used it. I touch each nob and say off for each one I touch. There are five nobs. I say: off, off, off, off, off. If one moves a tiny bit, I have to start all over. This irks BeBo and, if I ask him to check he won't but he will tell me that he has and then I have to go and check.

6) I talk to myself. A LOT.
Rachel's office is next door and there are times I tell her not to pay attention to me because I am talking to myself.

Dammit! I have 7!!

7) I have a tail.

*rolling my eyes* SEE I am NOT weird in any way!


I am not sure who has done this and who has not. If ya wanna play, just leave me a comment telling me you have played so that I can come and read your list and point and make fun of you.


Edited to add: I totally forgot! I have a #8!! I love *aged* peeps. Cannot stand fresh one!!

Comments

  1. I do that same exact thing with the stove...I have been late for work because I get to the car and then think maybe I didn't do it and go all the way back in to do it again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my gosh, I thought I was the only one with the weird stove thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make MY bed every day too!! You tell Rachel and Chevy what I tell my son.....when you're NOT in your room, and your bed's not made, spiders will crawl in for naps. (hee hee hee)

    And LOL on the tail! Makes a nice cushion on long drives, I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, I did this a while back...
    but like you, it was very hard because I too am not weird in any way at all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a little ocd never hurt anyone!!

    as for the tail... well that does make me curious!

    Making bed.... I wish i did that..and sometimes I do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you because you are weird and you absolutely embrace it!! You've encouraged me to embrace it too. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:31 AM

    P.S. Making a bed is NOT weird. Anything our grandmothers taught us, can't be weird. So I think you're back to only 7.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a tail, too. I don't think that's weird at all.

    (You are a dog, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. *shudders* Clowns.... ick. I'm with you on that one.

    Also on the bed-making and the stove-checking. Hey, does that make me odd too???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2:30 PM

    I am weird too. Check me out! MB

    my word verification thingy is

    ddfppmm

    isn't that weird!?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yep. Way weird. Cool, but weird.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous6:42 PM

    I did play over on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am SO with you on the clown thing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Big Daddy had a tail too. He had it removed some time ago. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I am a girl who LOVES attention. Comment + attention = happy Mindy!

Popular Posts